Our client, a well-established firm operating in the field of financial services is looking to employ a high caliber individual to join their Offices in Larnaca, Cyprus.
- Assist in a spectrum of financial and cost accounting role including accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger;
- Dealing with day to day finance and accounts operations;
- Assist in the preparation of full set of accounts;
- Calculation, presentation and payment of VAT;
- Monitor expenditure, identifying variances and implement corrective actions;
- Cash flow management; monitoring cash inflow, cash outflow, cash balances and cash requirements;
- Review vouchers & journal entries.
- Higher or CAT diploma in accounting is a prerequisite;
- 1-2 years’ of experience in the accounting of international clients;
- Good knowledge of applying VAT to international clients;
- Basic knowledge of Cyprus Tax Law;
- Knowledge of CYCOM accounting Software will be considered as an advantage;
- Computer Literate;
- Excellent Verbal/written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
To apply send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the relevant code BOK/12/16.