Our client, a well-established IT company, is looking to employ a high caliber individual to join their Offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
The successful candidate will be able to function as part of a dynamic team of specialists, able to deliver high quality material, often within tight deadlines. The position reports to the Manager of Network Infrastructure Solutions and requires a confident professional with an ability to work in a dynamic environment as part of a team of highly focused engineers and consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. A Master’s degree in a related field will be considered an advantage;
- Cisco CCNA Certification is a requirement and Microsoft MCSA Certification is a strong advantage;
- At least 2 years (or more) of working experience in a similar role;
- Other Cisco/Microsoft certifications will also be considered an advantage;
- Database administration (MS SQL) experience will be considered an advantage;
- Linux (Linux+, LFCS, LFCE);
- Excellent understanding of networking design principles and protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, IPv4 and preferably IPv6);
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Windows Servers Operating Systems (Active
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English language;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Ability to work with deadlines and cope with the consequent pressure;
- Energetic and enthusiastic;
- Self-confident and Self-motivated;
- Proven analytical and critical thinking abilities;
How to Apply
To apply send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the relevant code NENG/12/16.