Our client, a well-established IT company, is looking to employ a high caliber individual to join their Offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
The successful candidate will be able to function as part of a dynamic team of specialists, able to deliver high quality material, often within tight deadlines. The position reports to the Manager of Network Infrastructure Solutions and requires a confident professional with an ability to work in a dynamic environment as part of a team of highly focused engineers and consultants.
- 2+ years of experience and proficiency in Cisco VOIP;
- 2+ years of experience and proficiency in VMware virtualization;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. A Master’s degree in a related field will be considered an advantage;
- Cisco CCNA Voice Certification. Other Cisco/Microsoft certifications will be considered as an advantage;
- VMware VCA/VCP-DCV will be considered as an advantage;
- Proficiency in Database administration (MS SQL);
- Good understanding of Linux OS administration;
- Excellent understanding of networking design principles and protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, IPv4 and preferably IPv6);
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Windows Servers Operating Systems (Active
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English language;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Ability to work with deadlines and cope with the consequent pressure;
- Able to work independently as part of a team;
- Willing to continuously update personal skills and knowledge.
How to Apply
To apply send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the relevant code VSEN/12/16.